Rajasthan Cricket Association's vision is to develop a self-sufficient and well-administered cricket body. It envisages a role as a leading member of Indian Cricket by promoting and developing the game through quality administration and encouraging high participation and transparency. The RCA aspires to embed cricket into the culture and passion of the people of Rajasthan and spread it to all the districts of Rajasthan; create advocacy for the sport at the national level and promote the positive values associated with the spirit of cricket.
Our aim is to plan and focus on players, staff & motivate them to achieve peak performances as a team by creating a self-sufficient ecosystem within the RCA, its clubs, players and other stakeholders of cricket. We strive to clearly define and communicate roles of RCA and its member associations/clubs and have an independent advisory board of Rajasthan's respected citizens, ensuring efficient delivery of the game.
We aspire to be the top cricket association in India leading the way in organisational efficiency and commitment. The RCA will be guided by four Ps
Promote the game at all levels
Practice complete transparency
Preach values of integrity
Progress of Rajasthan teams
- Get an ethics committee in place.
- Put together a seriously effective grassroots plan for Rajasthan by having more number of cricket academies.
- Install a Talent Resource Development Wing (TRD) in Rajasthan to rate and unearth new talent from the districts/countryside & to produce at least one cricketer at the national level, who would represent the country in the next 2-3 years.
- Facilitating on imparting the technical knowledge of the game to the players at each stage of their development.
- Involve former cricketers into the selection/decision making process.
- Create a High Performance Center in Rajasthan.
- Have a 100-Day mission document to effect changes.
- Announce a Rajasthan tournament on the lines of Times Shield to create a feeder line for the Ranji Trophy side.
- Provide excellent facilities & coaching services to all players under RCA (in all age groups) by continuous upgradation of coaches, umpires, analysts & physios.
- Career development systems for staff, coaches, and players.
- Create world class online platform with database of Rajasthan cricketers and disseminate all information/PR on the site in real time.
- Optimum utilisation of resources to create a healthy and competitive sporting atmosphere within the cricket & management teams.
- Multiple venues for first class cricket in different districts.
- To reach the knockout stage in Ranji Trophy and consistency in performances.
- Emphasis on Administration/Governance, Education, Players, High Performance and Facility Development.
- To conduct more schools tournaments.