अंपायर व स्कोरर रिफ्रेशर सेमिनार डिनर पार्टी
जोधपुर राज्य स्तरीय अंपायर एवम स्कोरर सेमिनार 2021 संपन्न
Rajasthan Cricket Association was founded in 1931 at Ajmer and was earlier also known as the RAJPUTANA Cricket Association. It started participating in the Ranji Trophy tournament from 1935-36 and staged matches against a number of visiting foreign teams.
Shift, Final Name & Destination
In November 1956 the Headquarters of the Association shifted from Ajmer to Udaipur when his highness Maharana Bhatwat Singhji of Mewar became the President and who as a great Patron of the game revitalized the Association and brought the late Prince Duleep Singhji in September/October 1959 to Udaipur to impart the Finer points of the game to Rajasthan cricketers. In fact His Highness name goes in record book as the trophy given to Zonal Champion of Central Zone, which comprised of Rajasthan, Indian Railways, Vidarbha, Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh was named “MEWAR” Trophy.
Finally the name of the Association changed to RAJASTHAN Cricket Association in 1957 and Headquarter office shifted to Jaipur. In early days of cricket in Rajasthan, cricket was basically played on matting wickets specially in Mayo College of Ajmer , Alwar and Udaipur districts.